The meaning of mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning "circle." Although the patterns are overwhelmed with squares or triangles, a mandala has a concentric structure. Mandalas offer balancing visual elements, which symbolize unity and harmony. The goal of the mandala is to be a spiritual guidance tool, for establishing a sacred space and being an aid to meditation.
- Material: Polyester
- Pattern: Printed Mandala Lotus Flower
- Technique: Woven
- Size: 53in x 53in
- Style: Thin Polyester material with Cotton Fringes
- 3 Vibrant styles to choose from!
- Best used for: beach throw, beach blanket, beach mat, table cloth, yoga mat, meditation mat
Because it's shop o'clock somewhere
- This product is not sold in retail stores
- Exclusively available at ©Threadz On Fleek
- Wherever you're hiding, we ship there - worldwide, no excuses!🌎
- Always smile - just like our happy customers
Shop safe & sound
Order today to get it between and
(Shipping time: 5 - 20 business days depending on your location)